Buying an NBA League Pass is the way to watch all Orlando Magic games live or on demand. Here we hope to help you choose the right option for the upcoming season.
We receive a lot of comments and questions about how to watch the NBA & particularly the Orlando Magic here in the U.K.
The simple answer is the NBA League Pass.
BUYING AN NBA LEAGUE PASS – WHAT IS IT?
NBA League Pass is a subscription service for NBA basketball.
You can but don’t have to watch games live as fixtures are available on demand.
There are multiple types of packages available. You can buy:
- access to a single game
- have full access for 24 hours with a day pass
- choose 3 games in a calendar month
- select a single team pass
- have every team & every game.
Depending on the package you select there are previous season’s fixtures, classic games & documentaries available.
You can choose to watch the full game or a highlights reel. When watching games you can choose to have different statistics in view, camera angles, select the commentary you want to hear and become involved in game polls.
We will look at a few options below.
SINGLE TEAM PASS
This is for you if you only want to watch the Orlando Magic. The NBA Team Pass subscription provides fans with access to every stream (Home, Away, Mobile View, plus additional languages and camera angles) for their favourite team, whether they be from the Eastern or Western Conference.
This costs £99.99 annually.
THE LEAGUE PASS
This type of pass gives fans access to all teams and all games, live or on-demand, for the entire season. Access is on a single device at a time. It provides all streams of every game (Home, Away, Mobile View, plus additional languages and camera angles).
Furthermore, it is inclusive of access to NBA TV’s 24-hour stream and show archives with exclusive features, interviews, press conferences, and live events. It further includes access to full NBA game archives starting from the 2012-2013 season to the present.
This costs £24.99 per month or £179.99 annually.
THE LEAGUE PASS PREMIUM
Simply put this pass has everything, plus the ability to stream games on two devices at once.
This costs £29.99 per month or £209.99 annually.
BUYING AN NBA LEAGUE PASS – COMPARING ALL COST OPTIONS
- League Pass: £179.99 annually or £24.99 monthly
- Team Pass: £99.99
- League Pass Premium: £209.99 annually or £29.99 monthly
- 3-Game Choice: £31.99
- Day Pass: £5.99
WHAT DEVICES CAN I WATCH NBA LEAGUE PASS ON?
As I write the NBA League Pass support website lists the following devices as available to watch via the NBA app:
- Xbox One and Series X
- Android TV
- PlayStation 4 and 5
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV and Fire tablet
- Oculus (US only)
WHAT SHOULD I CONSIDER BEFORE BUYING?
It boils down simply to a few points:
- Do you want to watch just the Orlando Magic or another single team? If you have no interest in watching any other NBA team outside of your guys then this is the option for you. Especially if you already have a Sky Sports subscription and so will get multiple games per week that likely feature the big market teams and some highlight matchups including all 5 Christmas Day games.
- Do you want to watch all 30 teams and NBA games? If you enjoy watching NBA games outside of your own team then the full League Pass is the way to go. If you want to be able to stream two games at once (or the same game on two devices in different locations) then you’ll need the League Pass Premium.
- To pay annually or monthly? It is cheaper to pay annually. However if you have periods of the season where you do not watch or want access to the content then monthly could be the way to go. During the offseason the NBA League Pass does carry the Draft Lottery, the Draft, Summer League and most pre-season exhibition games.
Whichever you may choose enjoy watching the NBA via the NBA League Pass