Welcome to Magic Moments our season long competition! Every Orlando Magic game day, we post a Magic Moments graphic on our Facebook and Twitter accounts, featuring five potential outcomes for you to decide whether they will or will not happen during the game.
How To Play: Reply to that post with your full name, your five predictions and use the hashtag #MagicMoments
How To Score: 1 point is scored for every correct prediction, a maximum of 5 points can be awarded per game day.
Leaderboard: Fans must participate in a minimum of 5 Magic Moments to be added to the leaderboard, with a prize awarded to the winner at the end of the season.
Congratulations to Adam Baker for winning the 2020/21 Magic Moments. We will be in touch with details of your prize. Well done to all that competed!
Latest updated: 18/05/2021
1. Adam Baker (219 Points)
2. Paul – @iPauloxD (213 Points)
3. Dylan Jones (211 Points)
4. Ross Midlane (210 Points)
5. Callum Dickson (204 Points)
6. Alan Cain, Matt Jepson (202 Points)
7. Dean Ketts (200 Points)
8. Geraint Jones (199 Points)
9. Paul Bacon, Mikey Clark, Angus Craig (198 Points)
10. Barry Conn (188 Points)
11. Craig Sorrell (155 Points)
12. Paul Bezzant (153 Points)
13. Carl Mayhew (150 Points)
14. Tim Collins (139 Points)
15. Daniel Durham (111 Points)
16. Anthony Unwin (81 Points)